Novice from India

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I have set up my reef tank on 14 Aug 2020 , so pretty new to this hobby. Hence will be looking forward to everyone for guidance.

2020 was not a year to forget, but a year to remember. We realised that geography can be history. This was the year to remember that there are no limits to which we can push ourselves and do anything. And that we will always be there for each other. The actual essence of this website to me in 2021.

Thank you
Sid
Hello Sid,
What I find amazing is that I am in my backwater upstate New York home saying hello to someone from the other side of the globe who shares an interest with me. That, I think, is a blessing. I like what you said in your post, and welcome.

Scott

Itsadeepbluesea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

OP
OP
SiD

SiD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh nice would love to visit India someday though not sure when. So much good food from India.

Guangzhou is pretty convenient when it comes to visiting much of Southeast Asia and maybe South Asia too.

When I lived in Vancouver there’s always been a significant Indian / South Asian community.
Hmm... Indians have been like Vikings in the last few decades...seen all over the globe. In my stint as an ERP consultant in the USA I have seen lots of Indian community in Torrance, CA where I lived and worked.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I have set up my reef tank on 14 Aug 2020 , so pretty new to this hobby. Hence will be looking forward to everyone for guidance.

2020 was not a year to forget, but a year to remember. We realised that geography can be history. This was the year to remember that there are no limits to which we can push ourselves and do anything. And that we will always be there for each other. The actual essence of this website to me in 2021.

Thank you
Sid
Hello Sid and welcome to the channel.

OP
OP
SiD

SiD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Looks like a glitch is preventing access to your build thread, but looking forward to seeing what you build in Kolkata!
Here you go.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back