Nudis on accro plugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter maroun.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maroun.c

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
4,688
Reaction score
7,321
Location
Lebanon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend just sent me those pictures. He's seeing some nudisnon accro plugs in his coral Q tank. There are a couple of monti frags which have no nudies. Any way to ID?
IMG-20181107-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20181107-WA0003.jpg
 
Same. I almost thought zoa eaters but the front end looks all wrong.
 
I've struggled with acro eating nudis before. Let me tell you, they are the worst pest I've ever encountered. Hard to kill and they'll keep popping back up.
 
From what I remember seeing the acro eating nudi look like that, more skinny thank the Monti nudi. There should be pictures online. Better hope they stayed in qt because those things suck from what people tell me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new