Nuvo 10 Update

uhgster1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,535
Location
Clarksville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F26D644C-8D6A-4E11-8C45-443EC7322932.jpeg
543DE1D7-3003-4EA7-B0FC-FC8249105CBB.jpeg
3C1D44C0-832A-4E57-8DD4-764AAC51850A.jpeg
8675C134-744F-44E2-9F81-03A72D67D65A.jpeg
14D06770-258A-47AE-B8AA-7884509F7CF4.jpeg
99964346-4909-461A-8407-027D96FD58FD.jpeg
746F11B8-162F-451D-9515-71FC8065714C.jpeg
D1A48E6F-85F7-47B6-BC01-E0E0A16D9D41.jpeg
05BBF024-FF82-420E-8A36-FC701FD948C1.jpeg
The 10 is doing great. I updated my AI Prime to the HD. The difference from a viewing perspective is slightly noticeable but not worlds. The big difference is in the growth from the coral. I am using the radion clone setting from BRS and I can definitely see that the coral are responding. I have a frag of strawberry shortcake acro and another acro that I can’t remember the name of and the polyp extension is insane. Hopefully the strawberry shortcake will color up soon. I haven’t had any algae issues and I’m doing water changes every other week now. Let me know what you think. And yes, I am moving most of these to a larger tank. But everything you see started from 1/2 inch frags with the exception of the euphilias.
 
F26D644C-8D6A-4E11-8C45-443EC7322932.jpeg
543DE1D7-3003-4EA7-B0FC-FC8249105CBB.jpeg
3C1D44C0-832A-4E57-8DD4-764AAC51850A.jpeg
8675C134-744F-44E2-9F81-03A72D67D65A.jpeg
14D06770-258A-47AE-B8AA-7884509F7CF4.jpeg
99964346-4909-461A-8407-027D96FD58FD.jpeg
746F11B8-162F-451D-9515-71FC8065714C.jpeg
D1A48E6F-85F7-47B6-BC01-E0E0A16D9D41.jpeg
05BBF024-FF82-420E-8A36-FC701FD948C1.jpeg
The 10 is doing great. I updated my AI Prime to the HD. The difference from a viewing perspective is slightly noticeable but not worlds. The big difference is in the growth from the coral. I am using the radion clone setting from BRS and I can definitely see that the coral are responding. I have a frag of strawberry shortcake acro and another acro that I can’t remember the name of and the polyp extension is insane. Hopefully the strawberry shortcake will color up soon. I haven’t had any algae issues and I’m doing water changes every other week now. Let me know what you think. And yes, I am moving most of these to a larger tank. But everything you see started from 1/2 inch frags with the exception of the euphilias.

I think it looks great!
 
Beautiful! How long has the monti been in there?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new