Nuvo 60g "reef"

An update on the tank. Algae seems beaten. I took the main light off. Just two fish in there... a tomato Clown and a ternate damsel. The yellow coris wrasse died recently. Honestly, I made some bad decisions accepting free coral and fish. It costed me in terms of pest and disease.
 
I will switch direction to this tank. Maybe to a fish only. I am unsure as I no longer have a light on it. Just room lights.
 
A free frag isn't a problem. A whole tanks worth is hard to judge unless you know the tank or really trust the person. Especially if the tank has had problems before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new