Nyos salt?

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is fairly new. Any reviews, thoughts yet?

Coconut008

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is fairly new. Any reviews, thoughts yet?
I'm testing it now. So far it does mix quickly. There were a few clumps in the mix that were easily crushed before I added it into the mixing container. Everything figure-wise does seem to be provided and match with what I've tested so far. Expected pH is NOT provided by NYOS, so I test that as well. I have emailed them about that, and I am supposed to receive a response within 48 hours. Also, they have the best bucket lids. They won't kill your fingers taking them on and off. I will say that it appears to be promising. Only time will tell.

RZGreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm testing it now. So far it does mix quickly. There were a few clumps in the mix that were easily crushed before I added it into the mixing container. Everything figure-wise does seem to be provided and match with what I've tested so far. Expected pH is NOT provided by NYOS, so I test that as well. I have emailed them about that, and I am supposed to receive a response within 48 hours. Also, they have the best bucket lids. They won't kill your fingers taking them on and off. I will say that it appears to be promising. Only time will tell.
I'm curious to know - what pH are you seeing in your testing?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back