Oddball Fish

A species that’s made it into my list of gobies I’ll have after the yasha passes is a Magnificent Fan Shrimp Goby, these guys pair up with Pistol Shrimp nicely and they don’t have that usual look of the other Shrimp Gobies with that beautiful long “filament”.
 
A species that’s made it into my list of gobies I’ll have after the yasha passes is a Magnificent Fan Shrimp Goby, these guys pair up with Pistol Shrimp nicely and they don’t have that usual look of the other Shrimp Gobies with that beautiful long “filament”.
Totally agree. We get those often too and in stock now. Same with a bit more “oddball” is the flaming prawn goby also in stock now. Check out my site tankstop.com
 
Totally agree. We get those often too and in stock now. Same with a bit more “oddball” is the flaming prawn goby also in stock now. Check out my site tankstop.com
It’s on my list for fish and I would love to know if their care is easy or harder. I have experience with both the easy shrimp gobies but also harder gobies such as White Caps and Griessingers but I’d rather know what to expect first instead of go in it slightly blind.
 
It’s on my list for fish and I would love to know if their care is easy or harder. I have experience with both the easy shrimp gobies but also harder gobies such as White Caps and Griessingers but I’d rather know what to expect first instead of go in it slightly blind.
Personally I like the bigger gobies for your tank. The flaming prawn would be better in a nano or pico tank.
 
Personally I like the bigger gobies for your tank. The flaming prawn would be better in a nano or pico tank.
Yeah, my Griessingeri vanished when I added him into my 3’x16” tank. Don’t think I’d have another unless I have the max nano setup again. Is the Magnificent Fan another ridiculously small species?
 
Yeah, my Griessingeri vanished when I added him into my 3’x16” tank. Don’t think I’d have another unless I have the max nano setup again. Is the Magnificent Fan another ridiculously small species?
Super cool shrimp goby as well not often seen. Probably a smaller tank as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new