Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

Some toxic torches with a UV Flashlight/Torch!
A74DA4AC-3558-4065-88B5-D0CD67F888CF.jpeg

70C682A9-2778-4C57-9FB0-DA51C49FF57A.jpeg
 
I’m holding a uv flashlight in my hand right now
Do it!
I can’t stop messing around with it. I mean, my goni shots have been my favourite so far.
 
Wish it still looked like this! Hanging on by a thread now
I have a colony of walling/branching (it grows similarly to my walling colony but each head is separate) and I have lost 2-3 heads on it. I’m so glad I’m not the only one struggling with it.
 
I have a colony of walling/branching (it grows similarly to my walling colony but each head is separate) and I have lost 2-3 heads on it. I’m so glad I’m not the only one struggling with it.
I can’t figure out what happened! All of my other hammers are growing like weeds!
 
I can’t figure out what happened! All of my other hammers are growing like weeds!
My Walling Hammer is doing great, my branching are being a pain to get settled into this tank.
 
Anyone able to give me some advice on bringing out color in this indo gold torch? Sitting in 150 PAR.
Alk 8.5
Ca 450
Mg 1381
NO3 20
PO4 .05
Salinity 1.025

I tried turning the whites down a little on the XR30s. I’ve never had luck getting those nice saturated colors with torches.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5178.jpeg
    IMG_5178.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 66
Most bought as single head. Some 2 heads .. they doing well
 

Attachments

  • 5B7D4997-23C2-49D2-9AB3-5240887B9841.jpeg
    5B7D4997-23C2-49D2-9AB3-5240887B9841.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 2967CF55-6DFE-42A6-B79F-B36CE3574E5D.jpeg
    2967CF55-6DFE-42A6-B79F-B36CE3574E5D.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 85

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new