Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem friend. Thinking about you man.

Hope the shipment arrives soon and safe.
Thanks, just arrived five minutes ago, sadly it's not looking good. Pretty sure the plate coral is dead for sure, I'll put it in though since they grown back pretty well like chalice corals. One bag is brown from shed polyps from the coral. One xenia survived, it's pulsing at least, and I got one with trumpet coral living it, xenia looks dead, trumpet looks okay. Hammer coral is dead, zoas are dead, and the clove and green stars are withdrawn so I can't tell.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, just arrived five minutes ago, sadly it's not looking good. Pretty sure the plate coral is dead for sure, I'll put it in though since they grown back pretty well like chalice corals. One bag is brown from shed polyps from the coral. One xenia survived, it's pulsing at least, and I got one with trumpet coral living it, xenia looks dead, trumpet looks okay. Hammer coral is dead, zoas are dead, and the clove and green stars are withdrawn so I can't tell.

Man, I am so sorry.

newmonium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our church is having a healing/breakthrough service this evening. There will be powerful prayer and God will be moving. If you're near Pittsburgh, come down to Champion Christian Center in Washington at 7 (1200 Donnan Ave 15301) and if not, tune in live on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RevivalToday/

Last edited:

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just talked to the customer service, according to them, it looks like nothing lived. Helping me get credit back, not saying who it was from, it was from a store I completely trust and has delivered quality staples of my tank in the past, I want no one to think it was them.

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today my wife and I are expecting our second child. We are currently at our hospitals birthing center. She has been considered high risk pregnancy because of epilepsy. Im here asking everyone to keep Alyssa and our unborn child in your thoughts. My thoughts also go out to all members and the families that are going thru difficult times right now.

Thank you all

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today my wife and I are expecting our second child. We are currently at our hospitals birthing center. She has been considered high risk pregnancy because of epilepsy. Im here asking everyone to keep Alyssa and our unborn child in your thoughts. My thoughts also go out to all members and the families that are going thru difficult times right now.

Thank you all
Will do. I wish you all good luck and hope for a new wonder to be birthed to your family

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you all
@Scott Jeffries Hi Scott! First of all, congratulations. What a wonderful time in your life. Secondly, I have epilepsy too. My pregnancies and deliveries were also high risk. Everyone is different, but everything went smoothly in both of my deliveries. Your wife will be fine and your baby will be safe -- I'm sure of it. You have every reason to be scared, but just know that others have your back. I will be thinking of you and your family today and smiling that another beautiful human being is being brought into the world today. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you both.

Last edited:

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like all of us the keep Jayme Closs in our prayers. Bless her little heart. She is going to have a tough road ahead of her.
Please do. I am from Wisconsin and hate to say but I know the guy who did it. He's the grandson of one of my friends. I won't share the names of the father or the grandfather (which is who I know) just because of privacy. It's pretty surreal for this to happen just miles away and the perpetrator to be related to a friend.

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was jaw dropped when I saw this prayer request thread.
Thank you for it. I do have 2 prayer requests.
First I have been a functional addict for eleven years. Minus this year. I thanks God I have 1 year sober and clean next week. April 17th I dedicated my life to Christ. I've never had less materially and been as happy for no reason at all. So praise God for that.
Second, yesterday I found out my brother is going down the same road.
Please pray for his life. I am terrified for him. He's not to far along he can't just stop, but won't listen.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I have been a functional addict for eleven years. Minus this year. I thanks God I have 1 year sober and clean next week. April 17th I dedicated my life to Christ. I've never had less materially and been as happy for no reason at all. So praise God for that.
Please pray for his life. I am terrified for him. He's not to far along he can't just stop, but won't listen.
Congratulations a year is a big accomplishment and not an easy feat. Prayers sent for your brother. You being an example for him is the best thing you can do. Remember you can’t get sober for someone else, they have to do it for themselves. Keep doing what you are doing and the great changes in your life will show him that what you’re doing is working.

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers sent

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations a year is a big accomplishment and not an easy feat. Prayers sent for your brother. You being an example for him is the best thing you can do. Remember you can’t get sober for someone else, they have to do it for themselves. Keep doing what you are doing and the great changes in your life will show him that what you’re doing is working.
Thank you. Im trying. No one could convince me until I was ready, I just see all the terrible news about the "opium crisis" and think this is not good. But its by the grace of God im alive...