Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im not a spiritual guy, but i can always respect and appreciate good life choices. great to see this site is more than a reef forum and can double as a support group. i hope you continue on you path of good choices, its never easy to make a life change, but just want to say everyone is here for you. i hope your brother takes on the path you have chosen.

Amen!

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im not a spiritual guy, but i can always respect and appreciate good life choices. great to see this site is more than a reef forum and can double as a support group. i hope you continue on you path of good choices, its never easy to make a life change, but just want to say everyone is here for you. i hope your brother takes on the path you have chosen.
Thank you

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, hate to hear that about your brother also. Its hard to watch.
Yep, been/still there. Brother and two of his sons. It's difficult to know what to do other than give them Love even if they don't ask or want it. And never stop praying for a miracle of healing.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, been/still there. Brother and two of his sons. It's difficult to know what to do other than give them Love even if they don't ask or want it. And never stop praying for a miracle of healing.

Praying for you and them!

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for you and your brother.
Thank you so much.
Honestly my brothers situation is bad.
My habit was legally prescribed for 8 years, last two wasn't "kosher". Detox was so horrible I get sweaty just taking tylenol, and can't smell alcohol without gaging. Here's my point, it took me a decade to get there...my brother picked this up a few months ago. Has advanced so far with this in 3 months he was just written up at work for leaving company truck idling for 9 hours. He was asleep. In the truck.
Now he's depressed because he lost his wife over this, so he picked up the gin again. Daily. He is a pipline welder, he is losing his job. And house.
I don't know what to say to him. He saw me suffer just to do the same thing.?
That's my prayer that God will somehow allow someone to get through to him soon he's only got his life left to loose.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much.
My habit was legally prescribed for 8 years, last two wasn't "kosher". Detox was so horrible I get sweaty just taking tylenol, and can't smell alcohol without gaging. Here's my point, it took me a decade to get there...my brother picked this up a few months ago. Has advanced so far with this in 3 months he was just written up at work for leaving company truck idling for 9 hours. He was asleep. In the truck.
Now he's depressed because he lost his wife over this, so he picked up the gin again. Daily. He is a pipline welder, he is losing his job. And house.
That's my prayer that God will somehow allow someone to get through to him soon he's only got his life left to loose.

Lots of times the destructive behavior is a silent cry for help. Depressed, low self-esteem, self worth, doesn't really matter what you've done wrong or how life has crapped on you in the long run. People that fall can be lifted up by someone that cares, that means something to them. We all need someone that cares and loves us, no matter what. God is that rock. It's hard to understand or comprehend when we are clouded, low and desperate because he's not in the flesh, can't hear his physical voice, but he's there and hears us.

Ask God to place someone in front of him to help him, to let him know he's loved and cared about. That person may be you.

Converted to Saltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much.
Thank you everyone for all of the prayers sent our way.
I got an anonymous call last night and didn't answer. Same call this morning, so I did answer.
It was my brother, from a rehab clinic.
Thank you Jesus!
He decided to use his vacation days to get right. So glad.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an anonymous call last night and didn't answer. Same call this morning, so I did answer.
Thank you Jesus!
Yes!!!!! God is good

Todvod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jesus!

Fantastic!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pray for me. I have anger issues about pain pills. Lab rats displayed the exact same behavior. Why in the world would the FDA approve this stuff? I know the answer...just pray for the anger I feel about it.

I do my friend.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Faithful, I need you to stop for a moment and say a prayer.

I'm friends on Marc Levenson's Facebook page and he posted that a friend on his page tried to commit suicide by taking some pills. He's going through a divorce and has two small children.

Please pray for this family!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Faithful, I need you to stop for a moment and say a prayer.

I'm friends on Marc Levenson's Facebook page and he posted that a friend on his page tried to commit suicide by taking some pills. He's going through a divorce and has two small children.

Please pray for this family!

I'm praying as I write this.

May God touch Marc with healing, steadfast hands and heart.