Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Surfer311

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some prayer warriors to mount up... Just found out my uncle has prostate cancer, he is in the hospital now going through more testing to find out how far it has spread. Hoping and PRAYING they found it in time to be able to treat it. If you can, please send up some prayers for Joe. Thanks in advance!

Praying right now

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some prayer warriors to mount up... Just found out my uncle has prostate cancer, he is in the hospital now going through more testing to find out how far it has spread. Hoping and PRAYING they found it in time to be able to treat it. If you can, please send up some prayers for Joe. Thanks in advance!
Prayers sent

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sending Prayers for your uncle

Arcticfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for those in Lee County Alabama, looks like 14 confirmed dead from tornadoes this afternoon, prayers for those affected and their families.
Sad, terrible weather lately... Prayers for all those effected by the storms.

K-Philly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for my home, Alabama please. Also, for my hometown located here in the Deep South. We had a bad outbreak of severe weather including tornados. So far, 14 have lost their lives and the first tornado that ripped through could possibly be just as bad as the one we experienced in Tuscaloosa or even Enterprise a few years ago. I don’t pray every day and night like I should, but I feel that these people deserve all the prayers that they can get. It’s not real until it happens to you. Thank you all!

Last edited:

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a little late but on February 4th 2019 3 of my close railroad brothers passed away in a derailment in British Columbia. Our entire terminal is still reeling from this tragedy, I hope that everyone can keep the families of these men as well as there railroad brothers in there thoughts and prayers as we all work through this incredibly tough time.

:(

https://globalnews.ca/news/4922096/train-derailment-field-b-c/

It’s never too late. Often it is after the acute phase that the most support is needed!! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Steve Elb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.

PRAYER LIST:
Steven
FaviaFreak (job)
ofblong (closer to God)
mevstheworld (job)
Viva'sReef (new baby)
H@rry (wife continued healing)
fastandsneaky (mom and family)
pspfishlady (daughter continued healing)
ddr_phish (wife and daughter)
Blackhawk Fan (cousin)
rdvab (family)
DaveMorris (finances)
commonstranger (family)
reefanatic (finances and guidance)
Keep an attitude of gratitude an live by grace!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had to catch up reading here.

I pray for all of Y'all who have requested prayer.

It is never too late to lift to our Lord. God bless and comfort.

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, on the 5th I flew out to Las Cruses New Mexico. My mom was in ICU. On the 16th she passed. My dad is slowly crumbling. Prayers and positive vibes are needed.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, on the 5th I flew out to Las Cruses New Mexico. My mom was in ICU. On the 16th she passed. My dad is slowly crumbling. Prayers and positive vibes are needed.

I'm so sorry for Y'all.

Prayers and positive vibes on the way.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry for the loss of your mom and saying prayers for your dad.