Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happened right across the highway from us back in January 2015 at the lake. We all prayed for this boy.

Never underestimate the power of prayer. He hears us and listens to every word!

Can't wait to see this movie!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a little late but on February 4th 2019 3 of my close railroad brothers passed away in a derailment in British Columbia. Our entire terminal is still reeling from this tragedy, I hope that everyone can keep the families of these men as well as there railroad brothers in there thoughts and prayers as we all work through this incredibly tough time.

:(

https://globalnews.ca/news/4922096/train-derailment-field-b-c/

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a little late but on February 4th 2019 3 of my close railroad brothers passed away in a derailment in British Columbia. Our entire terminal is still reeling from this tragedy, I hope that everyone can keep the families of these men as well as there railroad brothers in there thoughts and prayers as we all work through this incredibly tough time.

God, please give these families healing!

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Never too late for prayer, ill keep these families in prayer as they will need comfort

Last edited:

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you both, Very much!

Your welcome.

Today, the pastor at our church spoke to Prayer. Little prayers and big prayers. How to pray, humble and to the point. In my life, prayer has always been a big element. Through his sermon I've realized that the missing piece of my puzzle with my relationship with him is his word. I'm now going to read his word on each obstacle in my life to understand what he wants me to do.

This year, I've asked for peace.

Peace is patience, and patience is peace. This is my quote. They go hand in hand in my life.

Last edited:

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I love this forum/community more every day! My family has been blessed lately, but I have one worry that I could use your agreement and prayers for. My wife is 31 weeks pregnant and due to complications with her first child will need a cesarean section a couple of weeks early. She is 39years old and I am worried about the surgery and also my daughter trying to make an early exit. Please keep Valerie and our daughter in prayer. Please pray for a healthy baby and a quick recovery for my wife. Thank you! May God bless you all!

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I love this forum/community more every day! My family has been blessed lately, but I have one worry that I could use your agreement and prayers for. My wife is 31 weeks pregnant and due to complications with her first child will need a cesarean section a couple of weeks early. She is 39years old and I am worried about the surgery and also my daughter trying to make an early exit. Please keep Valerie and our daughter in prayer. Please pray for a healthy baby and a quick recovery for my wife. Thank you! May God bless you all!
Keep Faith and put it in Gods hands. I will be Praying for Mother and Child and a smooth delivery. Keep Us updated please

Surfer311

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hex - thanks for sharing and praying for you guys also. Our son (now 3) was born via emergency c-sec at 32 weeks, spent 8 weeks with him in the nicu and if you saw him now you’d never know it - one healthy, happy kid! There were some extremely scary moments in the hospital, but gave it all to God and trusted. Hang in there - He is always good and always in control.:)

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lifting up your wife and new daughter up in prayer!

Arcticfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some prayer warriors to mount up... Just found out my uncle has prostate cancer, he is in the hospital now going through more testing to find out how far it has spread. Hoping and PRAYING they found it in time to be able to treat it. If you can, please send up some prayers for Joe. Thanks in advance!