Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mastiffsrule, praying for a good report! My wife had a similar issue when our children were very small. Fortunately it turned out to be what's called a colloid cyst. That's benign and surgery completely resolved her symptoms. Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Thanks. I’m glad to hear good results. I hope it wasn’t too bad.

The ct already showed I have a 4 cm cyst like that.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I’m glad to hear good results. I hope it wasn’t too bad.

The ct already showed I have a 4 cm cyst like that.

That's great news. My wife's surgery was 29 years ago. They now have much less invasive ways to treat this (one is called stereotactic surgery). Hopefully one of those will be an option for you! Praying for you. You are such an encouragement on the forums!

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to request prayers of healing for the best friend of my 8 year old grandson. He lives in Florida and was just diagnosed with leukemia. It is already in his brain and spine. He is hospitalized in St Petersburg, FL. And please also say a prayer for my grandson as well to give him strength as he is having a hard time with this. He is afraid his best friend will die like his daddy did.
Praying for the young men!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to request prayers of healing for the best friend of my 8 year old grandson. He lives in Florida and was just diagnosed with leukemia. It is already in his brain and spine. He is hospitalized in St Petersburg, FL. And please also say a prayer for my grandson as well to give him strength as he is having a hard time with this. He is afraid his best friend will die like his daddy did.
Little guys facing big issues. Please send my love to both of them.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Prayers for loss of loved ones, healing of the sick and may our lord give our doctors, nurse and pharmacists the knowledge and power to heal.
Our Lord never sleeps and hears our call for healing!!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for loss of loved ones, healing of the sick and may our lord give our doctors, nurse and pharmacists the knowledge and power to heal.

Amen!

Little guys facing big issues. Please send my love to both of them.

Amen!

Amen!

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a prayer request please. A work colleagues husband had an accident this week and is in ICU with a severe spinal injury. Can I ask for prayers for the family please? They have 2 children and the future is unknown at this stage. Thankyou. I am really glad I joined R2R especially now that I've seen this thread.

Prayers said. Please keep us updated.

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Say a quick prayer for us down in the virgin islands! Hurricane Dorian strengthening over us as we speak!! Was supposed to pass way south but took a turn north last night and the eye just passed over us! Thank God it's just a cat 1!!

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say a quick prayer for us down in the virgin islands! Hurricane Dorian strengthening over us as we speak!! Was supposed to pass way south but took a turn north last night and the eye just passed over us! Thank God it's just a cat 1!!
Will pray for y’all! Did y’all lose power?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you all this morning. Any specific needs I can pray for?

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ask that the prayers be focused on the people in Florida in the path of Dorian. When it passed us yesterday, it was a cat 1 and we are still without power to alot of the island. It is expected to be a cat 4 when it hits Florida. If you are in the pathway please take caution and prepare. This storm is not to be taken lightly!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the prayers. My colleagues husband is going to make a 'functional' recovery. So better news than what it could have been. Early days yet

That's good news!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you all this morning! Let us know if you have specific prayer requests. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you all today! Let us know of any specific prayer needs!