Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prayer request for my wife, her liver enzymes are elevated. She has an ultrasound on Thursday and see a GI doc next Monday. We think this is the result of complications from her last pregnancy, during it she developed a complication that effects the liver and gullbladder, but her liver never seems to have bounced back. she's starting to experience symptoms of cirrhosis, and frankly we're both worried about it.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prayer request for my wife, her liver enzymes are elevated. She has an ultrasound on Thursday and see a GI doc next Monday. We think this is the result of complications from her last pregnancy, during it she developed a complication that effects the liver and gullbladder, but her liver never seems to have bounced back. she's starting to experience symptoms of cirrhosis, and frankly we're both worried about it.
Praying for good news and a healthy comeback

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Praying for you and your wife! Praying she gets a good report!

I could use a prayer. We live in Orlando. This hurricane has us freaking out especially because my wife is due Thursday with our second child. Another baby girl. :)

Congratulations Alex! Praying for you and all those in the southeast ! Hope the delivery and the weather is uneventful!

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pray for your wife.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers sent.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a prayer request for some close friends. Our friend Quinon has been battling leukemia. It has returned aggressively. His wife’s FB posts have been very spiritually inspiring to many, as they have undergone this struggle. Today they are traveling to MD Anderson for him to start trial study treatments to see if it can help. He is very ill and overwhelmed. Please pray for this family. They have always been so kind & loving to others.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a prayer request for some close friends. Our friend Quinon has been battling leukemia. It has returned aggressively. His wife’s FB posts have been very spiritually inspiring to many, as they have undergone this struggle. Today they are traveling to MD Anderson for him to start trial study treatments to see if it can help. He is very ill and overwhelmed. Please pray for this family. They have always been so kind & loving to others.
Prayers said for Quinon

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I just had our second miscarriage. We have been through infertility treatments for the past year, even doing IUI to help us get pregnant. Unfortunately we are still losing our babies without any answers. Emotional stress is number one but also our money/savings is going fast because of these treatments. We have a great life, a beautiful property to live on(19.5acres), and many awesome pets, but we want to complete our life being parents to a human.

All we want is a baby! Please say a prayer for us...

Thank you,
Dane and Jen

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I just had our second miscarriage. We have been through infertility treatments for the past year, even doing IUI to help us get pregnant. Unfortunately we are still losing our babies without any answers. Emotional stress is number one but also our money/savings is going fast because of these treatments. We have a great life, a beautiful property to live on(19.5acres), and many awesome pets, but we want to complete our life being parents to a human.

Thank you,
Dane and Jen

sending prayers

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you,
Dane and Jen
Praying for you both.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you,
Dane and Jen
Sending prayers to you and your wife. I couldn’t imagine the pain and struggle you guys are going through.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you,
Dane and Jen
Will pray for you and your wife!

Back