Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother, Sara Elizabeth Adams, was involved in a single car accident yesterday evening. She was life flighted to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Her heart stopped on the helicopter. They tried to revive her without success.

FB_IMG_1566526813356.jpg
Sorry to read this and my deepest condolences

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a prayer request please. A work colleagues husband had an accident this week and is in ICU with a severe spinal injury. Can I ask for prayers for the family please? They have 2 children and the future is unknown at this stage. Thankyou. I am really glad I joined R2R especially now that I've seen this thread.
Prayers sent

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

I am a private person by nature, but this thread popping up may be a sign for me. I have only come across this thread once or twice. I was actually thinking about this thread earlier today before I saw it. I was trying to decide if I should post.

Anyway, 1.5 months ago a headache started that is going on to this day on my left side only. . My primary DR sent me for a CT. They found a cyst, but nothing urgent. He referred me to a nuero since I am over 50 and it is a new condition for me. I went to the nuero and told him I was fine, just here to appease my wife who was worried.

Once he started the physical portion is when it hit me it may be serious. I have weakness and loss of sensation on my right side. I missed touching my nose, and one pupil dilated and the other didn’t. When he shined the light my right eye saw it bright, left eye I told him he was doing it wrong since I couldn’t see his light.

I saw him on the 8th. I have MRI Monday and following up on 29 th to see what he found if anything. Only my wife and boss since I am taking off work. It has been 3 weeks of heck waiting and worrying about if and what they find. Now that I am close to the mri and result I get more and more scared.

Hoping I can stop by end of the week with good news

Thanks for reading, this is a great community.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

I am a private person by nature, but this thread popping up may be a sign for me. I have only come across this thread once or twice. I was actually thinking about this thread earlier today before I saw it. I was trying to decide if I should post.

Anyway, 1.5 months ago a headache started that is going on to this day on my left side only. . My primary DR sent me for a CT. They found a cyst, but nothing urgent. He referred me to a nuero since I am over 50 and it is a new condition for me. I went to the nuero and told him I was fine, just here to appease my wife who was worried.

Once he started the physical portion is when it hit me it may be serious. I have weakness and loss of sensation on my right side. I missed touching my nose, and one pupil dilated and the other didn’t. When he shined the light my right eye saw it bright, left eye I told him he was doing it wrong since I couldn’t see his light.

I saw him on the 8th. I have MRI Monday and following up on 29 th to see what he found if anything. Only my wife and boss since I am taking off work. It has been 3 weeks of heck waiting and worrying about if and what they find. Now that I am close to the mri and result I get more and more scared.

Wow! so sorry to hear this. had a similar experience with a 24 yo student of mine. Hope all is well and less than expected. Certainly prayers from my clan coming your way.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Evening,

I was at a complete loss for words and filled with emotion when I read this...yet I feel compelled to write. Please know that I am cheering for you, praying for you, and you have all of my best.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

I will have you in my prayers!

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

I will keep you in my prays.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

I will keep You in My prayers. While the unknown causes worry have faith God has a plan. Keep praying and keep positive

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. It’s 4:15am here. Had my mri at 2:30 today. I feel like my whole life/future is sitting on a twenty cent disk on my kitchen table for the Dr to read Thursday.

Anyway the thing I really wanted to share. I’m laying in bed, eyes closed , mind racing. Then the tv turned on. I thought my dog or myself hit the remote, but it was not near us on the bed. It turned on by itself. Just weird huh.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. It’s 4:15am here. Had my mri at 2:30 today. I feel like my whole life/future is sitting on a twenty cent disk on my kitchen table for the Dr to read Thursday.

Anyway the thing I really wanted to share. I’m laying in bed, eyes closed , mind racing. Then the tv turned on. I thought my dog or myself hit the remote, but it was not near us on the bed. It turned on by itself. Just weird huh.

A disk doesn't define you, it the difference that you've made in the lives of many people, the family and friends that you have, and the impact that you choose to make in the future. Please know that we are cheering for you and praying for you!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,

Sending Prayer for good news.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to request prayers of healing for the best friend of my 8 year old grandson. He lives in Florida and was just diagnosed with leukemia. It is already in his brain and spine. He is hospitalized in St Petersburg, FL. And please also say a prayer for my grandson as well to give him strength as he is having a hard time with this. He is afraid his best friend will die like his daddy did.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sending Prayer for good news.

Prayers sent.
I would like to request prayers of healing for the best friend of my 8 year old grandson. He lives in Florida and was just diagnosed with leukemia. It is already in his brain and spine. He is hospitalized in St Petersburg, FL. And please also say a prayer for my grandson as well to give him strength as he is having a hard time with this. He is afraid his best friend will die like his daddy did.

Prayers sent for this little guy!

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mastiffsrule, praying for a good report! My wife had a similar issue when our children were very small. Fortunately it turned out to be what's called a colloid cyst. That's benign and surgery completely resolved her symptoms. Please let us know if there is anything we can do!