Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a prayer request. We recently moved to Naples Florida from Pennsylvania, just my wife me and the kids. We just found out that our landlord pleaded guilty to a slew of charges, including racketeering, prostitution and I believe money laundering. He and his wife will be sentenced in October to a prison sentence. We are in shock right now, facing an uncertain tomorrow. We have no idea what happen.

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a prayer request. We recently moved to Naples Florida from Pennsylvania, just my wife me and the kids. We just found out that our landlord pleaded guilty to a slew of charges, including racketeering, prostitution and I believe money laundering. He and his wife will be sentenced in October to a prison sentence. We are in shock right now, facing an uncertain tomorrow. We have no idea what happen.
Shocking, will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hope all goes well sir.

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep my famyin your thoughts and prayers, my wife is having surgery Wednesday and will be off 6 weeks and she is the money maker for the family.

I have to see a ENT Dr about a sleep apnea surgery and on top of that my pulmonary lung test shows I have something going on with my lungs

So if you could keep us in your thoughts the next few months are going to be hectic.

But no matter how bad it gets, lay down at night say a prayer and wake up the next day and do it all over

Thanks and God bless

Rich

[emoji1317][emoji1317] for you and your family to weather this storm and to your doctors that they may have the wisdom and skills to help your body and your wife’s body find health and happiness again!

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Where was this??

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying that God will bless your family and provide you with housing.

There’s a handful of Neapolitans on R2R you could connect with for advice or support.
I think there’s a thread for Florida reefers.
You can PM me as well.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Praying for you and your family and for peace in this troubled time!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take a moment to pray for the families, the injured and those that lost their lives in these horrific mass shootings. May the heavenly father give them strength in their time of need! Lay a healing hand on those healing!

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow! I’m pretty sure I remember my mom saying something about my uncles landlord have charges also. I’m not sure what part of Florida he’s in though. I’ll like to read about that too.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please take a moment to pray for the families, the injured and those that lost their lives in these horrific mass shootings. May the heavenly father give them strength in their time of need! Lay a healing hand on those healing!

Praying for the families, friends and our nation.

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I’m pretty sure I remember my mom saying something about my uncles landlord have charges also. I’m not sure what part of Florida he’s in though. I’ll like to read about that too.
That’s insane, I live in Naples!! Link the news article please, I’d like to read

This is the most recent article. We really cannot get a straight answer, so we are going to save up and move out asap.

here is a link

Yuri Prigodich

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.

PRAYER LIST:
Steven
FaviaFreak (job)
ofblong (closer to God)
mevstheworld (job)
Viva'sReef (new baby)
H@rry (wife continued healing)
fastandsneaky (mom and family)
pspfishlady (daughter continued healing)
ddr_phish (wife and daughter)
Blackhawk Fan (cousin)
rdvab (family)
DaveMorris (finances)
commonstranger (family)
reefanatic (finances and guidance)
This is cool! God bless brother!

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel selfish asking for prayers for myself cause honestly there’s so many bigger problems in the world than my own personal problems. I have recently been fighting my own mental health battle, Basically I’m my own enemy. I have difficulty controlling my anger and really wish there was a way to Eliminate that even if it was only 50% of it would be nice. I do not cause physical harm or intend to in the future but I start stressful situations with random people on a regular basis :(. I am a Christian gave my soul to Jesus when I was in High School , I’m 39 right now and seriously feel like my life is a mess. My name is Bobby I live in Cape Cod and my prayer request would be for getting back on the right path wherever that might be. I didn’t know you were a pastor before , that’s really awesome thank you for offering this thread it is truly what I need right now.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's never selfish to ask for prayer , but I'm the same way. My pastor asked Us to pick something We would like to change about Ourselves each day and Pray about it. Mine today is anger/road rage, more to myself than outwards towards others, so unfortunately I cant offer words of advice but I will be Praying for You. Know that You are not alone in this. Have a blessed day.