Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I are expecting our first child Oct 30th! We have the anatomy scan and gender reveal tomorrow. Prayer specifically that I will raise my child to love Jesus, LORD.

...and also prayer for everyone to have low phosphates, amen!

Answered prayers: beautiful daughter and low phosphates!
20190517_180151.jpg

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for the Laquidara (2) and Boll children today (5).

Their dear parents died in a plane crash 2 wks ago. Today is the memorial for the Boll parents, the 7 children will be there together and a huge community turnout is expected.

My husband and I had dinner with the Laquidara children last night (their mom was my best friend). They are truly overwhelmed. Please pray that they will be comforted and will be blessed with a team of trustworthy folks to help guide them through the financial and legal proceedings ahead of them.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remember a friend of mine, Leroy. He just learned that he has pancreatic cancer. As many of you may know, that is a very bad diagnosis. Pray for healing and for peace for him and his family. He is a man of faith and I know I will see him again regardless of what happens.

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep my famyin your thoughts and prayers, my wife is having surgery Wednesday and will be off 6 weeks and she is the money maker for the family.

I have to see a ENT Dr about a sleep apnea surgery and on top of that my pulmonary lung test shows I have something going on with my lungs

So if you could keep us in your thoughts the next few months are going to be hectic.

But no matter how bad it gets, lay down at night say a prayer and wake up the next day and do it all over

Thanks and God bless

Rich

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On tues 25th we found out my daughter Lilliana has Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). We are here at the hospital ad have started chemo treatments. Please everyone keep her in prayers! If u want to help and donate here is the site http://www.gofundme.com/760crg. Looks to be 2 1/2 year process with treatments but docs say the outcome is a 90% CURE rate! Lilly is now going great eating, playing, and taking her meds like a champ! Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers!!!

Just wanted to update this post, Lilly is now 7 and she has been cancer free for almost 4 years. She is going into first grade and doing fantastic. She is truly my hero and love her more every day!! She now has a little sister who is 4 months old and she adores her. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the years as i believe it truly makes a difference. [emoji120][emoji120]

f334b4a1fd0ee3f63447aaaf082e97d7.jpg