Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family needs some prayers guys. My daughter is struggling with her job, my husband is in a fit of depression and my brother in law is wasting away. We really need some healing in our lives.
I Will pray for your family !

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef is going south with alk swings, But that’s not what I wanted you too pray for:

Alcoholic in the family is sipping into death. Lord have mercy and save us from our wicked selves.

I’d love to share the details but He knows. Thanks for your support.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef is going south with alk swings, But that’s not what I wanted you too pray for:

Alcoholic in the family is sipping into death. Lord have mercy and save us from our wicked selves.

Prayers sent. Addiction is like chains, may God break these chains and set him free.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I will pray for your family.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers sent. Addiction is like chains, may God break these chains and set him free.
Praying for freedom from addiction
I will pray for your family.

Thanks @Flippers4pups , @steelwrap , @rodney ;
We had a sober Friday night which was fantastic, and I am still trusting Him for a "full recovery" here on earth, and for certain a complete recovery after we leave.

Note: Maybe I should have also asked for prayer for the SPS? Colonies are melting and I don't care... Thanks again for the kind words and prayers for my family. The results are tangible and I wanted to report these good things. Sola Deo Gloria.

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my best friend, my husband,...that his prostrate surgery goes perfectly and that cancer is only in his prostrate. Surgery tomorrow morning.
Thank you.

Prayers for your husband's health and for you as well in this trying time.

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not religious at all, but I just wanted to say it's a really beautiful thing to see the community come together and offer each other love/prayers and support. Makes you remember that there are actually human beings behind all the reef tanks we see.

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for R2R . I've been living paycheck to paycheck, paying my way through College... and R2R has given me the ability to sell my coral to people who love them as much as I do. Without R2R, I would not have been able to support myself or remain in the hobby, so for that I'm truly thankful.

Thanks R2R team.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my best friend, my husband,...that his prostrate surgery goes perfectly and that cancer is only in his prostrate. Surgery tomorrow morning.
Thank you.

Definitely thoughts and good vibes. I’m not sure of your situation, but I hope you have someone there for you during the procedure. If not, come on here, next best thing.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.
I will pray for your husband!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you guys this morning! Anyone got any specific prayer needs I can pray for?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back