Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for everyone's health and safety. Got news yesterday that our god daughters' grandfather passed away from Covid. Hospital told the family their morgue is full and they need the bed/room, so he needs to be moved ASAP. Family scrambled around calling funeral homes and received answers of "We are too full/busy" or astronomical wait times on hold. we called a really big cemetery here in Los Angeles area. wife was #85 on hold. got through and was told it would be 3 weeks for any cremation service appointments and they could not pick up the body, no room. As if its not bad enough losing a loved one, but having to deal with the stress of what to do after because there is no room? These are crazy times.

Please be safe out there where ever you are. God Bless

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for our nation in this darkest hour!
The UA prevents me from really telling it like it is, but I can tell you that prayers ain’t gonna cut the mustard. Type delete type delete type delete type delete type delete type delete type delete.....

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how to explain, I've been absent from this place I love so dear. The obvious reason being the story of all our 2020.

Mine ended worse than it started.
January 2020 - broke my spine on a scuba trip in Belize.
4 MRI, Bloodwork, xrays etc. No biggie.
I healed quickly... kinda..

Finally got a bone density and found out I had osteoporosis. Reason why it broke so easily I ponder.

No problem,daily injection and some vitamins.

By June I was finally laid off, being a chef in NYC, so, we sold out condo and moved to FL.
Better diving there anyway. So off to more scuba adventures.

November- little pains in my right chest and arms.. lovely... back to doctors.
X2 CAT scan
x1 PET scan
Biopsy of lung.

Christmas eve 2020 - stage 3 lung cancer.

Being said, Ill be checking in on all you peoples progress, but be out of game while I go kick this cancer a@$ out of my body with a new improved diet, lifestyle and a bit of a chemo diet.... wife said I was getting overweight anyway.

Love you all, sorry missed the Toy drive.
Joshua-

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to pray in these difficult and divisive times that we seek to find common ground and the things that give us shared joy. If you appreciate any of these things and they give you joy we will probably get along: the forest , the ocean and its wonderful and diverse creatures , caring and helping kids , dancing , singing (even badly) , rooting for the underdog , football and just simply being kind and accepting of all people. I would like to pray for a world where people can see through their own fears and biases. (We all have them) and they don’t care about the color of your skin , who you love, what country you were born in, whether your gender doesn’t match your physical appearance and just simply see the person. If they are not causing you any harm or any harm to others we shouldn’t care. Jesus did not and his message was to welcome and include all and to preach kindness love and acceptance.

fishcoraldaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to ask for prayers. We invested in a business with friends. It didn't turn out well since the beginning. It was our bad move that we trust. Please pray for my mental health. It has been very heavy on my mind and tomorrow is the day that they have to give us back what they promise. I am afraid that they won't do what they should. I just want this done and move on. I don't really want to take them to court. Thank you very much.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prayer request for myself as I undergo 1 1/2 to 2 hour surgery for my right shoulder tomorrow. Going to be several months of recovery and physical therapy. I am a little anxious about this. Thanks everyone!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prayer request for myself as I undergo 1 1/2 to 2 hour surgery for my right shoulder tomorrow. Going to be several months of recovery and physical therapy. I am a little anxious about this. Thanks everyone!
Wish you the best. Will pray for you

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok my first prayer request. Help me out here guys!

About a month ago my otherwise healthy 7yr old daughter started falling down alot. We didn't think anything of it but after a couple of weeks she started walking funny too so I took her to urgent care. They sent us to the ER. She's had a million tests done now. Been to neurology, genetics, physical therapy, ect.

Sounds like either a genetic muscle issue (untreatable) or possibly some kind of sudden inflammation (treatable I assume). But real answers seem few and far between.

It's been hard. She can't play with her brother anymore. And just walking to the bathroom is scary because she falls and hurts herself. She seems to be getting worse and nowadays doesn't even have the strength to pull herself up when she falls.

Any prayers for her to recover would be awesome!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

About a month ago my otherwise healthy 7yr old daughter started falling down alot. We didn't think anything of it but after a couple of weeks she started walking funny too so I took her to urgent care. They sent us to the ER. She's had a million tests done now. Been to neurology, genetics, physical therapy, ect.

Sounds like either a genetic muscle issue (untreatable) or possibly some kind of sudden inflammation (treatable I assume). But real answers seem few and far between.

It's been hard. She can't play with her brother anymore. And just walking to the bathroom is scary because she falls and hurts herself. She seems to be getting worse and nowadays doesn't even have the strength to pull herself up when she falls.

So sorry to hear that. Sending prayers!

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Praying for your daughter and your whole family.