OG Bounce Bay Area

Item Price
500-675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Loganmao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup only Dublin, CA 94568
OG bounce #1 $500
OG bounce #2 $675 -SOLD

FC663E79-C05C-4DE9-AE16-F7033A72F41B.jpeg 7725CD04-A6E1-4636-A8BA-9839B47C6150.jpeg B8C7B15A-F4E0-40BC-A4BA-D4390FF0F5F3.jpeg D031621B-C0E0-4C29-BCAA-18B81D31924D.jpeg
 
Last edited:
#2 is still available I can ship if you still want it!
I stand corrected, Bounce #2 sold, #1 still available and can ship.
 
BUMP

OG BOUNCE #1 AVAILABLE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new