OK I'm new to R2R

tedstan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we have had a couple of tanks now for about a year to a year and a half. We started out with one 55 gal and got addicted, then we got another 55 gal tank. That's when we met Donnie and Alex at fifth day creation. I knew we was in trouble when we walked into the store and seen all the different kinds of fish and corals. (I lost a bunch of money that day. lol) Now we have a 175 Bow front plus the two 55 gal tanks. (I made the 175 into the head board of our bed) We heard someone talking that day and he said that he had 30 grand in his tank. We couldn't believe it, we both said there is no way that we would put that much money into fish tanks. We was wrong. lol
We have found that when we go on vacation the first thing we look for is if there is any fish stores in or close to where we are.
I have read many articles on R2R now and have learned a good bit, so thank you all.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

OP
OP
T

tedstan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got pics in my Gallery but haven't figured out how to post them to a thread yet. I'm not pc friendly so I'm still learning.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back