Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, If you hold down the Like button on a device you can see the Love and other Like options. LOL, I am going to have to completely redo the R2R Tips and Tricks sticky.

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta say, I am pretty OCD, but I do not hate this change. Getting used to it already. More concerned about site functionality (and usability) in the coming days than the look frankly.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things seem to be working good. Reef squad icons don’t load on people’s posts, just appears as a square box. Other than that I really like the different reactions other than like, I think it will really help people portray their emotions and tone more effectively with each other. Good idea.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things seem to be working good. Reef squad icons don’t load on people’s posts, just appears as a square box. Other than that I really like the different reactions other than like, I think it will really help people portray their emotions and tone more effectively with each other. Good idea.
I think badges are going to be worked on tomorrow. I noticed I'm missing a few as well :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

seahorse_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is what our fish feel like being yanked out of their home they're used to and tossed into something completely different they don't understand. You need to acclimate us a bit next time, the shock is too much! ;Dead

I do kind of like it though, very clean looking. Some of the text size seems really big though, for example the menu.

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing !!!

I missing the below
  1. Page scroll buttom
  2. possible to hide the "New Posts" view on right to have full page view of photos posted
  3. Bit slow and i ma sure it will be improved
  4. Will update on usage on my missing things further

pigmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yuk, i liked the old site much better ;Drool

you wanna promote lightweight discussion with a lightweight look? and the content is so spread out now... i think i'm going to find another site, this looks like the inside of a target store... such a shame!

Last edited:

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this a bug or not, but people who had Controller Advisory Badges no longer have one? (Disregard others posted about this also :))

Took me a few minutes to get use to the site but I do like the changes, works really well on my mobile device also.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feels a bit 'busy' or 'cluttered'. Mostly the badges and signatures. The badges are not very 'tidy' and I don't know why a signature needs to stand out as neon orange as its something I don't want my attention/eyes to be drawn to since it is repeated in every post a user has.

The orange also makes me think apex fanboy.

I prefer minimalist and clean looking but it won't stop me from using the site....I mean I still have/use the big ugly plastic orange apex.... so...

The layout in general is an improvement though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back