Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Ron, try this.
E581414D-DDB2-40E8-9E49-6A2A95BD8479.jpeg

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Missing my "AZ Frag member" badge.
2. Why does everyone have a 1K posts badge? I'm way under that
3. Circle Avatar = Bleck. Also the avatar is squished length wise and doesn't ‘t look right.
4. Search needs a box to type in then click Magnifying glass for options. But this is minor.
5. It looks very "tablety".. meaning I'm using my main PC on a 28" monitor and the site looks like it would on my Ipad. Mind you I have yet to look at it on my Ipad.

Just like all forums, it will take time to get used to it.

Last edited:

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a complaint....more of an observation. It looks like everybody has the 1000k post icon regardless of how many posts you have? Other than that, will have to get used to it but it looks good!

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel a bit lost sometimes. Like signatures, quotes, post to post, etc., needs a little separation.

EDIT: this is vertical on my phone. In landscape or on a desktop the separation is much clearer.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the app not change? Everything still looks the same for me on my phone. There was no update option in Google play either. What am I missing?

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click the tiny icon with your avatar on a thread you have posted in, it will tell you how many posts you made in that thread. Pretty cool.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck with the new format. People hate change. There are going to be some crabby “old school” reefers out here groaning about new tech isn’t good and change is stupid.

And there will be some "young whippersnappers out here groaning about the crabby "old school" reefers.

I think you did a nice job - this is the format most of these boards (that use this app?) are looking. Its certainly a lot of work

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking around and trying the buttons. It works ok. But somehow the orange just isn’t working for me. First, it looks like an Apex sight. Secondly, the orange makes it look.... maybe cheap. I can’t put my finger on it really. Maybe try a nice bright blue or green. Or better yet, put a button that lets us change the colors to our liking. Probably too complicated, but maybe try a different color?

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only complaint is that the pages are somewhat low contrast which isn't agreeing with my cataracts. The text seems dim and have to put my glasses on to read it now.
I will try to adjust my monitor.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is "Wow" a good reaction or bad reaction? If I get "laughed at" should I feel ashamed?

In all seriousness congrats on the launch! We all will get used to it and I'm sure we will love it (I know what that face means!). Thanks for all the hard work @revhtree and R2R! Thank You for continually making this a great forum and moving us forward with the times!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 157 73.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.7%
Back