Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, that's just the new post for the site. How do I get to the new post on the threads I'm watching? The old version had an icon that took you right to it.

Try hitting the watched thread under "Forums". The unread threads will be bold.

Screenshot_20190810-181428_Photos.jpg

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where the heck are the sponsor forums? I am not looking for the mess list of every sponsors post that the sponsor button takes you to. I am looking for the sponsor list to click on a specific sponsor to message their specific forum.

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try hitting the watched thread under "Forums". The unread threads will be bold.

Yes they are bold, but there is nothing to click on to take you to the first new post that occurred since you were there. So if it's a big thread that you have not been on for weeks, and you come to see the bold thread with 987 replies, you have no idea what page to go to, or what post to start at. So you have to guess, which mean you re-read a lot of posts, or you miss a lot of posts, in your guess to see where to continue.

I'm sure the new forum version did not mean for it to work this way; this would make it too difficult for most people.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes they are bold, but there is nothing to click on to take you to the first new post that occurred since you were there. So if it's a big thread that you have not been on for weeks, and you come to see the bold thread with 987 replies, you have no idea what page to go to, or what post to start at. So you have to guess, which mean you re-read a lot of posts, or you miss a lot of posts, in your guess to see where to continue.

I'm sure the new forum version did not mean for it to work this way; this would make it too difficult for most people.

If you click on a forum name - it takes you to the place you were in the forum the last time you were there (within the thread). If you clear your browser each time you log off - you may lose this functionality?

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this is already on the list but for posterity the buy now buttons are missing off the 3d printed and hand made forums.
Did this ever get fixed or is there a workaround? I was going to buy one of the items but I have tried several devices & different browsers and it never shows up. Thanks

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did this ever get fixed or is there a workaround? I was going to buy one of the items but I have tried several devices & different browsers and it never shows up. Thanks

The new market is going to fix this. It's about to be tested and released!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any update on the videos not playing for iPhone 7 users on safari?

Can you please elaborate on what's happening and test it?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hemmdog and others, I'm not an iPhone user but i just borrowed my wifes and tested it and got an error message saying the video isn't available. It works on my Samsung phone and tablet though, as well as my PC's. Is this what you're referring to?

Screenshot_20190812-211243_Photos.jpg

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please elaborate on what's happening and test it?
Any video directly uploaded looks like this.
B62382F8-84B1-409E-8834-FE25EEB1D278.jpeg

When you press play nothing happens. YouTube videos still work fine.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As an update, this updated sight has grown on me and easy to navigate and use once again

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something i think would be helpful is if a person's profile automatically lists the last time they logged on to R2R. Instead of being an option to list, maybe make it permanent and automatic. Some profiles give this info and others do not... helps to show I'd someone is active for contacting them with a particular question or responding to one of their oldest posts.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can we get the mad face back? I think it has a place here. A little harmless mad face is much less hurtful than words. Jmo.

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't want to read through all the comments so I apologize if its already in there but when I currently go to marketplace I can only see the first 30 or so posts. there is no option to move to another page or to filter it down by dry goods or livestock.

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't want to read through all the comments so I apologize if its already in there but when I currently go to marketplace I can only see the first 30 or so posts. there is no option to move to another page or to filter it down by dry goods or livestock.

just to reiterate. if I go to forms I can go to dry goods and what not but if I click on marketplace tab on the home screen I only get about 25 posts and no way to go anywhere else unless I click on the forums tab and scroll down to it

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would also be nice to have a Conversation button near the my posts button. I can't seem to find the one I started last night.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back