Ok, who screwed the pooch this time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
I noticed new censorship on some key words.

***mouse.

Doh.
 
^ ooo moto yousaid the 3 letter F word! You're not sly son.
 
al***ude

an***ank

an***errorism

en***led

en***y

fic***ious

gra***ude

I can keep going LOL
 
***essment?

Yep!

****ake?

Yep again...
 
Last edited:
Country
 
HAHA I squezed one in..
 
I thought sal****er was a good one..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new