Omar's Reef

OmarK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My very first post...enjoy!
uploadfromtaptalk1405522702437.jpg
...
uploadfromtaptalk1405522671797.jpg
 
Football dude... I do not have anything swimming in there unless they are contributing to the health of my corals
1x 6 line wrasse (insurance policy for pests )
2x mandarin pair (Pod population control)
1x yellow tang (macro algae control)

Thats it... I am just not good with fish....
 
Great reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new