On the Hunt for Torch Corals in KC

BobbyCline

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
581
Reaction score
988
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In KC the 19th through the 22nd of October. Who’s got torch corals?!
 
We have hundreds of Torches in our Shop.

Aquariums Wholesale
132 S Clairborne Rd
Olathe, KS, US 66062
(913) 831-7800

Or you can visit us online at Aquariumswholesale.com (No Torches posted), attend our Facebook live coral auctions every Wednesday night at 7pm and Saturday Night at 5pm (TONS of Torches).


Make sure to mention Reef2Reef if you visit in person for something special.
 
Awesome....I’ll swing by for sure!

I kinda like torches…

A21B867F-CE57-469B-BE2C-8C77DA731356.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new