Oops, I did it again!

Tim Hwd GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
Is your chaeto red? That’s not chaeto then lol!?! If it’s really red like that I want some! 😍
 
Is your chaeto red? That’s not chaeto then lol!?! If it’s really red like that I want some! 😍
Ha! My LFS has 4 different types of chaeto 2 green and 2 red . I asked her which one I should get ( I’m a noob regarding chaeto and a refugium) and she picked that one because it grows like crazy for her.
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
Are you sure you're growing chaeto? I say this because @Red_Beard recently admitted to chopping his beard short and maybe you guys are closer than you want people to know about.
 
Are you sure you're growing chaeto? I say this because @Red_Beard recently admitted to chopping his beard short and maybe you guys are closer than you want people to know about.
Chris, that is the funniest thing you’ve said this year!!!!!
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg

It's pretty. I have a refugium section in my sump but it's filled with live rock and some Miracle Mud.
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
Sir, I believe you have Gracilaria.
 
Are you sure you're growing chaeto? I say this because @Red_Beard recently admitted to chopping his beard short and maybe you guys are closer than you want people to know about.
Laugh Out Loud Lol GIF

Nah, not enough white in it. My kids have aged me.

Also, hate to say it, but i think Tim is right, it does look like gracilaria
 
Laugh Out Loud Lol GIF

Nah, not enough white in it. My kids have aged me.

Also, hate to say it, but i think Tim is right, it does look like gracilaria
He always is!
 
Bought a fist sized amount of chaeto about a month ago, my son took a fist full last week, surprised by its growth. I never had refugium before.
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
Looks more like gracillaria to me.
 
Oh dang, I knew that! Please forgive me I’m old and I’m ashamed to admit it but I’m a product of the public school system! There you are!
Blocking Wonder Woman GIF
Is this a gif of you after gender affirming surgery Kev?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new