Oops, I did it again!

That picture was taken at 8:10 am, I’m not an alcoholic! I don’t start drinking before 9:00 am like normal people.
Really? Is that true? Maybe I am an, um, uh, er, um... heavy drinker.
 
It's always 5pm somewhere lol
Pointing Up The Truth GIF
 
Fish go nuts over freeze dried black worms.
Freeze dried blackworms are a huge thing in the Dicus world
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new