Operation grow!

swayd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
545
Reaction score
85
Location
The Bay, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
So I got bored a while back and set up my old 20H as a "frag tank". That seems to be going slow so I have decided to kinda let this tank run itself and become my little growout tank.
With that said I want your opinions as to which corals are a must have for my limited space for my little grow out. Keep in mind this is a small tank and has only been up for about two months.

Type of coral I'm looking at:
Any high end zoas
Any high end palys
Encrusting montis
Chalice frags

Right now I have a couple zoas I fragged but nothing major yet.

78ac0f79ace1e5238d56d9062631fc4a.jpg


Wish list:
Red and purple hornets
Rastas
My clementines
Fruit loops
Laser lemons
Sunny D
Mystic sunset monti
Rainbow monti
Superman monti

Any advice is greatly appreciated and if you just happen to have any frags or something to offer you can always shoot me a pm! :wink:

Happy Reefing.
 
Lookin' good. Good luck with the grow out.
 
Frag tanks are fun!
 
Lookin' good. Good luck with the grow out.
Thanks!
:roll:
Frag tanks are fun!
Oh yes. It gives me something to do when Im bored and keeps me from tearing up my Display tank haha.
I was thinking to myself and came up with a brilliant idea. Why not create a rubbermaid sump for added volume.
New project when that paycheck comes :xd:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new