Opinions

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That took a lot of guts, but nicely done. I know sometimes I let things get under my skin, eat away at me, etc. and have a negative attitude as a result. We all have demons inside (and out), and sometimes they can be hard to control.
X2 good on you sir.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, I guessed wrong then. Maybe a Raptor then? :D Just kidding. GT500 is sure to be nice although I'm guessing the ADM will ruin many a day unless you know someone who knows someone, etc. I was after a GT 350 upon their launch but local dealers all wanted, and actually got, 15 - 25K ADM. I just couldn't swing it has much as I wanted to. Ended up with a GT/PP instead which I'm happy. Although when I hear this lads 350 pushing 8,000 RPM's it really is a unique sound. The VooDoo is strong... I see a few out of state deals that I've considered but my better half is due the next car so probably will miss it for a bit.

Good luck if you can land one. I bet it will be super awesome sauce!!!!
2013 fusion titanium, 2012 f150 FX4, 2016 explorer sport—- in truth I have 3 right now but soon will be adding an expedition to the mix, maybe booting the fusion and replacing with a more fun toy. I now have a fourth car bay inside — in fact, my 4th bay has a height that allows a lift for... a 5th... :D

Need some ford pics from you on the GT

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

First off I apologize ..... lots of changes in my life where a lot of people are telling me what to do and not very kindly....and it has spilled over into my attitude on this board.

Second, I should have never started this thread....nor posted many of my challenging attack comments.....its all based on personal frustration

Third.... action plan: I plan to give my opinion and not challenge anyone else. I'll drop my 2cents in but if someone has 5cents worth to say versus my 2cents.....I will let it pass and not take it personal

Again, my apologies for my behavior.... im out to accept various opinions and moving forward without debate....and accept it ALL just melt into this pot we call R2R.

Unfortunately many of those that need to read this have hit the IGNORE button.

It happens brother.

I’ve noticed that your .02 in a lot of threads has Been with at least worth .25 most often.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I love a good vigorous debate - as long as it remains civil. The surest sign that somebody feels they are losing the argument is to start to use insults. I think the notion of actual experience versus academic logic is a good one - even if the conclusions are less concrete that one might wish. I've no issue with being told I'm full of it; as long as there's a cogent argument along for the ride ...

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....
First off I apologize ..... lots of changes in my life where a lot of people are telling me what to do and not very kindly....and it has spilled over into my attitude on this board.

Second, I should have never started this thread....nor posted many of my challenging attack comments.....its all based on personal frustration

Third.... action plan: I plan to give my opinion and not challenge anyone else. I'll drop my 2cents in but if someone has 5cents worth to say versus my 2cents.....I will let it pass and not take it personal

Again, my apologies for my behavior.... im out to accept various opinions and moving forward without debate....and accept it ALL just melt into this pot we call R2R.

Unfortunately many of those that need to read this have hit the IGNORE button.

Keep up the sarcasm though, that's the fun part :)

Last edited:

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's an Opinion. There's a really useful forum tool some might want to use occasionally. This is based on my personal experience reading recent threads by this user.
tempsnip.jpg
Great point

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back