Opinions

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignore me.

My tank's 99% perfect and 20yrs of built up knowledge I will just keep to myself .......as half of you cant keep a coral nor a fish past 12mos. Keep those LFSs in biz rebuying stuff! Haha Haha Haha Haha

I will just continue to monitor all the pretentious people like half of you on R2R or RC on all your failures

This shows you're a very small man. This is the persona of people who were picked on in high school. The internet is one heck of a shield huh?

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooooo.....I just got home with my blue ringed octopus for my species only tank...[emoji23]

My thoughts are the forum rules are the rules even if you don't always agree with them....with that said I don't believe in censorship of any kind..... everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But when using a forum like R2R or Reef Central for example you have to follow their rules or get off the forum. Years ago I got an infraction on Reef Central for using the term Tang police when responding to a post on what kind of Tang for their small tank. Abraham Lincoln once said, "better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt". [emoji16]

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the oldies under us, there was a thread a few years back and that went on forever.
It started the same way from a poster that couldn’t find his satisfaction on R2R
I believe it called something like stop team or stop mods.
This is similar imo

Link? Might be fun to read.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...I was thinking of something witty to reply with this but decided not to. Then again I'm guessing you have a pony in the stable considering you are a 4 Ford Family. Lord knows I have one in mine ;)
Actually, believe it or not my stable is devoid of any Pony cars.. but standby, a GT500 may be in the future if not a 427 Cobra Replica (not a pony but it has a few ponies!)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is where I am at right now. I would like to do a "build thread" but I didn't build anything except the interior of my tank. Canister filter, hob skimmer, powerheads, lights, heater, tank and stand.
Go ahead and start a thread, we all would like to see the progression of your build as it happens, most of us started with just a few pieces and added the pieces as they came along. Don't let people discourage you from starting a thread and being proud of the thread. That is what THIS forum is for, to show of what we have done so far and to learn the do's and don'ts as we go along.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, believe it or not my stable is devoid of any Pony cars.. but standby, a GT500 may be in the future if not a 427 Cobra Replica (not a pony but it has a few ponies!)
You and my brother in law would get along great. Hes a gt500 nut and had owned an 07 and a 2011. Hes been saving up to get the new 2019 gt350

Scrubber_steve

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the oldies under us, there was a thread a few years back and that went on forever.
It started the same way from a poster that couldn’t find his satisfaction on R2R
I believe it called something like stop team or stop mods.
This is similar imo
upload_2018-8-20_12-19-17.png

upload_2018-8-20_12-17-5.png

OP
OP
ZoWhat

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

First off I apologize ..... lots of changes in my life where a lot of people are telling me what to do and not very kindly....and it has spilled over into my attitude on this board.

Second, I should have never started this thread....nor posted many of my challenging attack comments.....its all based on personal frustration

Third.... action plan: I plan to give my opinion and not challenge anyone else. I'll drop my 2cents in but if someone has 5cents worth to say versus my 2cents.....I will let it pass and not take it personal

Again, my apologies for my behavior.... im out to accept various opinions and moving forward without debate....and accept it ALL just melt into this pot we call R2R.

Unfortunately many of those that need to read this have hit the IGNORE button.

Last edited:

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has a bad day.

Hope things outside improve soon.
[emoji4]
OP HERE....

First off I apologize ..... lots of changes in my life where a lot of people are telling me what to do and not very kindly....and it has spilled over into my attitude on this board.

Second, I should have never started this thread....nor posted many of my challenging attack comments.....its all based on personal frustration

Third.... action plan: I plan to give my opinion and not challenge anyone else. I'll drop my 2cents in but if someone has 5cents worth to say versus my 2cents.....I will let it pass and not take it personal

Again, my apologies for my behavior.... im out to accept various opinions and moving forward without debate....and accept it ALL just melt into this pot we call R2R.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

This took alot of guts to say. And we all appreciate you for saying it. I look forward to reading your advice in future threads. Let us see some of that 20 years experience ;)

Scrubber_steve

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

upload_2018-8-20_13-28-48.png

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

That took a lot of guts, but nicely done. I know sometimes I let things get under my skin, eat away at me, etc. and have a negative attitude as a result. We all have demons inside (and out), and sometimes they can be hard to control.

U

User1

View Badges

Ah, I guessed wrong then. Maybe a Raptor then? :D Just kidding. GT500 is sure to be nice although I'm guessing the ADM will ruin many a day unless you know someone who knows someone, etc. I was after a GT 350 upon their launch but local dealers all wanted, and actually got, 15 - 25K ADM. I just couldn't swing it has much as I wanted to. Ended up with a GT/PP instead which I'm happy. Although when I hear this lads 350 pushing 8,000 RPM's it really is a unique sound. The VooDoo is strong... I see a few out of state deals that I've considered but my better half is due the next car so probably will miss it for a bit.

Good luck if you can land one. I bet it will be super awesome sauce!!!!

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

I was hoping you would chime in and redeem yourself.
Welcome back into the circle of trust, yesterday you wandered off into left field a bit...

Unknown.jpg

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP HERE....

Jim, I'm fairly new back here (I used another board almost exclusively after a few early posts here years ago). I had seen a few posts from you that I found a bit 'stern' or 'uncompromising' and I wasn't impressed. But for the number of posts you have, you also have so many 'likes' which I think says there has been something good about you that I wasn't seeing. Issues with or in other areas of your life happen to everybody and I'm glad to see your stepping up to share that. I hope things get better for you and that I can give you a lot more 'likes' in the future.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back