ORA Pearlberry

The thing is, it could be a legit PB even if it doesn't match mine. Rumor has it that there were multiple ORA PB that ORA sold as they had corals that were "nearly identical" that were also sold as a PB.
Same thing here on my end. It looks similar, but still different enough to rule it out as a true PB.

Anyways the yellow tips got me, lol.
Will see what I can make out of it.

It actually should look much prettier than a PB in case the yellow tips come through completely ;-)
 
Same thing here on my end. It looks similar, but still different enough to rule it out as a true PB.

Anyways the yellow tips got me, lol.
Will see what I can make out of it.

It actually should look much prettier than a PB in case the yellow tips come through completely ;-)

I wouldn't count on the yellow tips. I have had this piece in my system (multiple different pieces growing out for a year and half). This is the first time I am seeing the few yellow tips you see in the picture.

An interesting side note. I got this picture of a friends grown out that has the same lineage as mine (this piece). It came from the same original colony. This piece does all different things in different tanks

PB_same_lineage.jpg
 
It used to be normal color, sitting lower under mh. I was surprised myself to see this intense green, looking top down. I moved it a couple of months ago

 
I'm looking into an ORA Pearlberry as well as my centerpiece acro. Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase one from? Thanks in advance.
 
Think I finally picked up the real deal ORA Pearlberry. Scooped it up during the recent TSA Live sale:

1f2e086543d490ae0be8d839385bb67f.jpg


What do you guys think?
Well, hard to confirm since so young. But what I see so far looks like a ORAPB...…...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new