ORA Pearlberry

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is, it could be a legit PB even if it doesn't match mine. Rumor has it that there were multiple ORA PB that ORA sold as they had corals that were "nearly identical" that were also sold as a PB.
Same thing here on my end. It looks similar, but still different enough to rule it out as a true PB.

Anyways the yellow tips got me, lol.
Will see what I can make out of it.

It actually should look much prettier than a PB in case the yellow tips come through completely ;-)

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same thing here on my end. It looks similar, but still different enough to rule it out as a true PB.

Anyways the yellow tips got me, lol.
Will see what I can make out of it.

It actually should look much prettier than a PB in case the yellow tips come through completely ;-)

I wouldn't count on the yellow tips. I have had this piece in my system (multiple different pieces growing out for a year and half). This is the first time I am seeing the few yellow tips you see in the picture.

An interesting side note. I got this picture of a friends grown out that has the same lineage as mine (this piece). It came from the same original colony. This piece does all different things in different tanks

PB_same_lineage.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 89 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back