Orange Stripe Prawn Goby

MaxLR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 days ago I added a beautiful Orange Stripe Prawn Goby to my 30 gallon tank. After 1 day I noticed that one of my clowns bit his tail but I didn't worry about it because clowns are very territorial. Now at the second day when I got home I noticed anther bite in his upper fin. Now I’m starting to get worried because he is constantly swimming against the glass and sitting there. What would be the best thing to do? I can return him or get him to swim to another part of the aquarium, maybe I can get him a pistol shrimp or return the goby or the clownfish? Thanks a lot!
 
I already made a choice and unfortunately I have to take the new goby back to the LFS. I’m going to think about if i want to keep the clownfish or not because I’m getting pretty ticked by them. Thank a lot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new