Order has been processed for 4 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I originally submit my order on Nov 16, it was estimated to be delivered yesterday.

I check my order, and it doesn't even look like the order has shipped yet? What gives? I wouldn't have ordered if I'd known this would turn into a logistical nightmare.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I originally submit my order on Nov 16, it was estimated to be delivered yesterday.

I check my order, and it doesn't even look like the order has shipped yet? What gives? I wouldn't have ordered if I'd known this would turn into a logistical nightmare.
That definitely doesn't sound right... what's your order # or email address?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good news is your order did ship as it should have, and has an estimated delivery date of Friday. The bad news it it was part of a small subset of orders where the tracking info didn't communicate with our order management system that sends over the tracking info.

Good news, I went ahead and put $20 in your point balance for the confusion. I know that doesn't make up for getting your order later than you had expected, but hopefully it lessens the frustration a little bit! Our dev team is all over this issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.

OP
OP
wesman42

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good news is your order did ship as it should have, and has an estimated delivery date of Friday. The bad news it it was part of a small subset of orders where the tracking info didn't communicate with our order management system that sends over the tracking info.

Good news, I went ahead and put $20 in your point balance for the confusion. I know that doesn't make up for getting your order later than you had expected, but hopefully it lessens the frustration a little bit! Our dev team is all over this issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Thank you so much for your help.

You were very on top of things and that I appreciate. You have second to none customer service. I'm not mad, but I was upset about being left in the dark about the confusion.

However, at the end of the day....others will be able to see how well this was handled and I hope it sings praises for your company.

Thanks again!!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for letting us know! It was a customer originally that shed light on the issue, so we always appreciate when people vocalize when things go wrong. It's never our intention. Have a nice holiday!

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same thing happen to my order (Nov 12)… I waited a few days, and it still showed as processing. Reached out to customer service and they were able to check and make sure my order got out in time.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 156 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back