Oregon Tort for other coral

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
402
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trading Oregon Tort big chunk frags for other coral
IMG_7635.jpeg
IMG_7638.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7625.jpeg
IMG_7617.jpeg
IMG_7621.jpeg
 
interested in trade i have various lps for sale.
 
Hey sorry I didnt see my notification that you replied. Im from the tampa area but travel to west palm quite often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new