orlando magic vrs. la lakers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large and make it the white road jerseys. Yellow is not my color:xd:

Lakers only wear white at home and only on Sundays. I agree they are the best looking Laker jersey though!!!!

nellahtes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think that was goal tending by gasol on the last shot!!! he touched the rim while the shot was up. lakers are lucky to be in OT.

Deahtop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man how many calls did kobe get and dwight didnt, cant wait till we get home

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think two things have happened....................

1. DH is playing "softer" then normal, due to fear of another elbow, which would take him out for a game. Lakers CRUSH Orlando w/o DH.

2. DH is being double teamed by 2 guys his size............kind hard to knock both over.

I do agree though that the shots that were going down against the Cavs aren't against the Lakers..............

Next 3 should be interesting................

Last edited:

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nellahtes, the rule is if the rim is touched that would make the ball bounce in a different way while on the rim, that ball wasn't even close to the rim. And don't feel bad, we should't even have been in that situation if those stup id refs would have called the real obvious goaltend by Dwight when he went through the net on to block Gasol. Now that was a real goaltend.

Deahtop, here we go complaining about the refs. Just admit that Dwight has absolutely no moves to the right with his left hand. How many layups would he have had if he would just have turned around to the right. lol.

OP
OP
wishntoboutside

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howard is not superman after seeing the last tow games.. number 15 dont know name is causing major trouble for lakers in drawing fouls and some nice shots. honestly i was disapointed to hear the lakers fan cheer so quietly.. this is the finals right? if i was at the game i would not beable to talk for 3 days with all the screaming. lakers let them know who was the boss once overtime started for sure. well game three tuesday will be the challange for the lakers... go lakers.. i am hopeing the take the next one and maybee lose one afterwords to close the series at home.
no parade yet. they still got to earn it!

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nellahtes, the rule is if the rim is touched that would make the ball bounce in a different way while on the rim, that ball wasn't even close to the rim. And don't feel bad, we should't even have been in that situation if those stup id refs would have called the real obvious goaltend by Dwight when he went through the net on to block Gasol. Now that was a real goaltend.

Deahtop, here we go complaining about the refs. Just admit that Dwight has absolutely no moves to the right with his left hand. How many layups would he have had if he would just have turned around to the right. lol.

Haha tell me about. Howd the refs miss that goaltend? He put his hand right through the rim lol.

But yeah Dwight Def needs to work on some more moves. He could dominate if he only hadmore fundamentals.

Hes not even the best center playing in the seires. Gasol is.

Much better game last night. Magic made some 3s so they stayed in the game.

The next 3 in Orlando should be good.

Is it just me or did Kobe not seem to have that killer instinct? It didnt seem like he was playing in the finals

Deahtop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me or did Kobe not seem to have that killer instinct? It didnt seem like he was playing in the finals

Mickael Pietrus did a great job of defending kobe, like i said earlier about the refs, he got fouled out and the replay showed clearly no foul. Once Mickael Pietrus fouled out, Kobe unleashed. Congratulations Refs.

nellahtes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree howards was blatant! i thought the rule was if the ball was shot and around the basket. it could have been called either way. to be honest lee should have made the lay up and none of it would of mattered.

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lakerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am for the Lakers, but Kobe was whiny last night!

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mickael Pietrus did a great job of defending kobe, like i said earlier about the refs, he got fouled out and the replay showed clearly no foul. Once Mickael Pietrus fouled out, Kobe unleashed. Congratulations Refs.
sounds like a crying magic fan too me... everybody knows that calls like that always go both ways.. i mean for goodness sake bynum cant even stay in the game cause of tickey tack fouls... i cant believe the magic didnt win that was prob there best game and still lost.. i mean turk and lewis was making everything they shot.. and still lost.... lakers are prob going to sweep them..... DH isnt as good as i thought.. he only has 1 dunk in the whole series...

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am for the Lakers, but Kobe was whiny last night!

Kobe is very whiny, it's just that he normally gets the call so it doesnt show....

I am still rooting for the magic and calling for an 06' repeat of what the Heat did....as unlikely as that is....but regardless i tip my cap to Phil Jackson...Sure the team is playing well but nothing crazy...its the coaching stradgey that Phil has on DH and the magic...they own them on everything.
Magic gotta win tonight or you can bring out the brooms!

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just don't understand the people that are saying the lakers should lose one game at Orlando so that they can wrap up the series here..if they only lose one game and win the other two, they still would win the series over there..

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just don't understand the people that are saying the lakers should lose one game at Orlando so that they can wrap up the series here..if they only lose one game and win the other two, they still would win the series over there..
thats what im saying.. the next 3 games are in orlando....

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's not forget who still leads the series Victor so let's not get cocky..
Orlando played their best basketball and still only won by 4 so I wouldn't be too proud of that.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's not forget who still leads the series Victor so let's not get cocky..
Orlando played their best basketball and still only won by 4 so I wouldn't be too proud of that.
I'm not being cocky, I'm just asking where the lakers fans go :matrix: funny how when they win they want to talk all the smack and now almost a day later absolutely no comments.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are we suppose to say? WOOHOO! we lost..i knew we could do it..lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back