ORPHEK 90-120 ATO Return Pump, Smaller Pump

Lgara1303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
53
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In need of some equipment so I'll put what I need let me know what you got nothing to fancy or crazy priced

Looking for a reef brite or Orphek 90-120 something 36-48 Inch
Need a cheap ATO
need a 1000GPH or slighter bigger return pump
Need a smaller 200-300 GPH pump
Need a Uv Sterilizer for a 80 gallon tank
And looking for 2 media reactorrs
 
In need of some equipment so I'll put what I need let me know what you got nothing to fancy or crazy priced

Looking for a reef brite or Orphek 90-120 something 36-48 Inch
Need a cheap ATO
need a 1000GPH or slighter bigger return pump
Need a smaller 200-300 GPH pump
Need a Uv Sterilizer for a 80 gallon tank
And looking for 2 media reactorrs
If you're still looking for the lights, I can get you the NEW Orphek's OR4'S. Jlmk
 
In need of some equipment so I'll put what I need let me know what you got nothing to fancy or crazy priced

Looking for a reef brite or Orphek 90-120 something 36-48 Inch
Need a cheap ATO
need a 1000GPH or slighter bigger return pump
Need a smaller 200-300 GPH pump
Need a Uv Sterilizer for a 80 gallon tank
And looking for 2 media reactorrs
Still need an ato?
 
I have a ecotech vectra m2 with brand new barb fitting kit and mobius ready $350 shipped
 
Hello can you still get orphek lights ? Ty
 
Hello how much for 36in blue plus or blue Uv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new