Orphek OR3 120

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrfrie88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Abrfrie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
159
Reaction score
35
Location
michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got a couple 4 foot long Orphek OR3 120 bar lights as part of a package with some other equipment and I’m trying to figure out how to control them. Is there a controller that I can hook up to them that will allow me to ramp up/down and control the intensity? They aren’t too bright when I turn them on now so I’m hoping there’s a way to up the strength with a controller or something. If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new