Orphek OR4 LED bar release date?

Ironic_Water

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
130
Reaction score
81
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been hearing mention of the new OR4 LED bars from Orphek - yet I don't see them anywhere, or on their website.

Yet some people here and on Reddit are claiming they bought them. Are they released? I don't see them listed anywhere.
 
I just ordered one from Orphek direct. It's shipping from China.
 
Upvote 0
I've been hearing mention of the new OR4 LED bars from Orphek - yet I don't see them anywhere, or on their website.

Yet some people here and on Reddit are claiming they bought them. Are they released? I don't see them listed anywhere.
Contact them directly. They will respond and they will sell. I have been in touch with them myself.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new