Other hobbies

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few of you read my dad holiday post but I thought I’d share what I was doing constructively with my time.
I quilt :) and it’s both a time sink and a great way to focus on anything other than the sad stuff. Here are some pictures of finished and in progress work.

1D166623-9FB3-4D42-A10E-E89B26FFC85A.jpeg 748AEFAF-C26D-4F1B-ABAA-CDC041D9960A.jpeg

Wee Mad Arthur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure any of them are hobbies really but I have a goldfish pond, dog and usually have a VR headset on in the evening. I would like a hobby that involved making things but as of yet I’ve not found it.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have more hobbies than I have time or money. Scuba diving, Golf, Archery/bowhunting.....and those are cheap compared to reefing! :D
black durgeon triggerfish (1 of 1).jpg

Purple sea fan (1 of 1).jpg

33a.JPG
I am getting back into hunting as well!
im not sure about golf being the cheapest though. Guess that just depends. I used to caddy at some places here that are ranked in the top 20 in the country every year, both extremely exclusive, only about 150 members per club. those connections allow to play some nice courses from time to time for free!

corey

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the quilts... my daughter has been sewing for years, but I haven't gotten a quilt out of her yet :)

That C7 is gorgeous. A good friend has an 07 Convertible. Something like that would just get me in trouble.

I started back to fishing last year... hadn't been in decades, but wanted to get outdoors more, seemed like a good way. I hope to do more this year. Might even buy myself a little boat.

I'm a firearms enthusiast, shooter, reloader, hold instructor credentials in several disciplines, competitive shooter in silhouette, CMP, bullseye. Kinda partial to the bigger hand cannons.

S&W500M.jpg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back