OP
ahiggins

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow who knew so many quilters... this is my first quilt, I haven’t finished it yet

6989C791-A848-4F07-9CA9-B8D30853C846.jpeg
This was taken 7 years ago... so you know... probably going to finish it any day now.
Hahahahaha I have one I started back in 2007 that is still sitting in a box. It’s such a meticulous pattern I haven’t wanted to go back to it I have a few I bounce back and forth on so it doesn’t get boring

wtac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm deep into traditional wet shaving and the accoutrements, soap, aftershaves, colognes, badger brushes, vintage&custom straight razors, Japanese wet stones (JNats), lathering bowls...fountain pens (vintage flex nibs), crystal ink wells, blotters, lighters, Peterson, Dunhill and Nat Sherman pipes...

Next up to occupy my time is researching pouring funky acrylic blanks and turning them for brush handles, lathering bowls, etc.

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That C7 is gorgeous. A good friend has an 07 Convertible. Something like that would just get me in trouble.

Thank you Greybeard! It’s been all fun and zero trouble so far. The weather has not been the best for getting out in it and terrorizing the neighborhood. It’s not my daily driver so in about 6 weeks I’ve put around 300 miles on it. I get a stupid grin on my face every time I’m in it.

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many.... I need to retire!

In no particular order:

1. Scuba diving (and underwater photography)
2. Growing grapes and making wine
3. Coffee roasting
4. Backpacking
5. Salmon fishing

ClearwaterReeferNoob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see that Reefing and being a Gearhead seem to go hand and hand! I also race cars! I started my reef because my job requires long hours and lots of stress. I find working near the tank soothes my stress and makes me not hate my job so much. I usually take the car to the track when the reef isn't quite cutting it for stress relief. Also, I'm a Dad, and that has to be one of the best hobbies ever! Even if my 8 yo tells me how terrible I am at Fortnite, lol!

Greatdane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a model train person I have a z scale train set I LOVE CATS and pets i also can get a little competitive in sports in tennis and sailing

73D3E45F-EA44-468E-8B2D-8F7045BCE9AC.jpeg 3275478F-6CBF-4F91-942C-BFD8EB072B0A.jpeg

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see that Reefing and being a Gearhead seem to go hand and hand! I also race cars! I started my reef because my job requires long hours and lots of stress. I find working near the tank soothes my stress and makes me not hate my job so much. I usually take the car to the track when the reef isn't quite cutting it for stress relief. Also, I'm a Dad, and that has to be one of the best hobbies ever! Even if my 8 yo tells me how terrible I am at Fortnite, lol!
You and I are very similiar.... work, stress, reefing and quick cars. I really enjoy my job though, but the stress at times can be overwhelming. It's awesome to have a couple realease valves!

Back