Other hobbies

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My real money put...

20190825_002919.png 8231.png
I had to do a double take for sec. I thought it was my old gt from back in the day. Same hood & wheels. I dropped a 408 in it
 
Tennis and freediving when the weather is good. I am hoping to get to 50 meters by the end of the year.
 
Fast/modified cars have always had a place in my heart since I was a kid.

Kayaking/fishing

Tarantulas, spiders and insect keeping is another hobby I miss and plan on getting back into as well.

Also, love the culinary arts

20200125_083158.jpg IMG_20161103_132831.jpg IMG_20171205_164935_273.jpg IMG_20160817_205907.jpg IMG_20190311_222806_265.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice! My Mimi quilts and oh my gosh I applaud your patience. It’s so cool to see what other hobbies everyone participates in, there’s so much variety! I am also a writer, musician, artist, amateur botanist, and beekeeper. I also am very active in my FBLA chapter. But overall, Reefing is my favorite and I feel it feeds all my creative hobbies :)
1B8DED56-C7AD-480A-8918-D68E0AD3D688.jpeg
Here’s a poster I made for a Publication Design contest in FBLA. (I won second place in Regionals) I consider that art haha.
66CB9214-DE72-423C-AE37-217707056E3D.jpeg
here’s a picture I took.
I’ll be publishing some reef themed art soon.
 
Last edited:
Latest project
A Valentine’s Day hanging quilt and a mini table runner from the scraps

257A94FD-D7ED-4028-9B87-4CB6A09C1F39.jpeg
 
Fishing. (prefer salt but ive been know to take light line and an ugly stick to make fresh water fun :P )
Running. (mostly 5ks these days but have done 10k and half-marathons in my 20s)
Slot cars. HO (had some MEAN AFX tracks back in the day) but just getting into 1/32 scale tracks.
Nature walks.
Traveling when time and money allows.
Used to be into fixing up old cars but lost too much skin off my knuckles and there is little to no monetary returns for the amount of time and work involved. People want nawiiice….but they want cheap, too. It just don't mix when it comes to cars.

and when im not doing all of that, I sit my old butt on the couch and watch Ridiculousness with Rob Dyrdek.
(although Im moving to FL soon and hear that theres a channel called "chive" or something like that that makes Dyrdeks show look tame)

You know. Basic nerd.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new