Overflow Box for HOB filter (No hanging bracket)

Coulter Schmidt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an overflow box for my filter but it didn't come with a hanging bracket, they don't specify on their website whether or not they come with one but some pictures I saw had one. I emailed them asking if it was a mistake or it was my misunderstanding. I'm waiting for their email before I either decide to return it or keep it. If it is the case they don't come with one does any one have any creative ideas of how I could set it up in my aquarium? It has a hole drilled in the back of it, about the width of airline tubing. I'm brain storming ideas of how I could set it up so I'm curious to hear what you guys think. (Image of it attached)

IMG_4921.jpg

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a full picture of your overflow box? sounds like you didn’t get the complete assembly.

OP
OP
Coulter Schmidt

Coulter Schmidt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking through the site further I now realize I had just ordered a piece of an over the tank siphon kit. I thought the overflow box was made for a HOB filter not for a "pre-filter assembly" oops! Oh well, maybe I'll order the rest of the set sometime and have a sump! :)

Do you have a full picture of your overflow box? sounds like you didn’t get the complete assembly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back