Overlooked, really useful device

  • Thread starter Thread starter buckroe07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Showa Atlas 370 Garden Gloves - Bristle worm and sting proof. Thin rubber face with synthetic cloth back so water drains out. Easy to get on/off when wet..
upload_2017-3-16_12-42-6.png
 
This works great for drip acclimation
248f5aa49cfd60b252ae62bc38e73ef7.jpg
 
Buy a Dobie, if you don't know what it is, it's a cleaning pad, won't scratch glass or a good frying pan.
 
I use a long card pick at my flower shop and home now to flip snails lol
 
Ohhhh I don't use that lol I thought you were measuring out salt for wc lol :)
Oh oh the brushes, look at these, they're perfect!
I've only used 1 or 2 to exhaustion lol
IMG_1359.PNG

Cool ! What are these brushes called on Amazon?
 
I eat a lot of turkeys, what can I say :rolleyes:
Hey Paul, forget the basters for your turkeys, brine those birds in a 5 gal. pail of water with 1 pound kosher salt, 1 pound brown sugar, and 1 can of cola. Try it, you won't be disappointed. I haven't had a dry turkey in 20 yrs.
 
I use a small trigger style spray bottle filled with vodka as aquarium glass cleaner. Does a great job. After hearing about vodka dosing, I realized that it would be safe to use around fish. I got the sprayer and vodka at the local drugstore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new