Ozone Generator & PinPoint OPR Meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter TANKSALOT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

TANKSALOT

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
698
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida's Space Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - Ozone Generator & PinPoint OPR Meter

I have a ClearWater Tech Microzone 300 Ozone Generator
And a PinPoint OPR Controller
Both were used for about 3 weeks.

Microzone 300 rated for 300 mg/hr and has a variable output.
New this unit sells for around $350
I will take $225 for this unit shipped.

The PinPoint OPR Controller is like brand new.
Not in the picture is the probe.
I loaned the probe to a friend and he is buying a new probe to replace this one.
These sell for around $190 new.
I will take $165 shipped.

Buy both for $350 shipped


ozone1.JPG


ozone2.JPG


ozone3.JPG


opr2.JPG
 
Last edited:
I will take $300 for both SHIPPED
Or make me your best offer!

Will trade for a GOOD Macro Lens for a Nikon Camera.... not a CHEAP ONE
:angel:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new