paint fumes

ironworker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
443
Reaction score
31
Location
clarksville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to paint my stand white but I'm unsure if the fumes would harm my fish or coral.i will be using latex primer and paint. Think maybe I should turn my skimmer off. Any one have idea
 
I think all the advice given above is great.
 
My wife painted behind my aquarium. Didn't even move it just stuck the roller behind it and went to town. I haven't had any issues with coral or fish since and it's been a couple of months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new