Pajama cardinal food

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
665
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

I tried feeding my pajama cardinals I got yesterday these pellets I use for my clownfish and they didn’t really seem to like them should I be worried they don’t like them and should I use something else? What do other people use?
 
Live black worms
 
Pellets are like dog food. If you ate the same thing over and over it would drive you nuts. Prob not the best for good health.
Live worms at the LFS here are 3.00 per oz. You can keep in refridge. Change the water every day and they will last a month or until all are eatin.
 
Pellets are like dog food. If you ate the same thing over and over it would drive you nuts. Prob not the best for good health.
Live worms at the LFS here are 3.00 per oz. You can keep in refridge. Change the water every day and they will last a month or until all are eatin.
Do you think that they will overtime get used to this food and will eat it? There are also a ton of amphipods in my tank and they’ve seemed to eat them sometimes I think
 
Try some frozen food like mysis.
 
Feed them pellets. If they dont eat them you will know in time.
 
Pajama Cardinals are carnivores. They will eat brine shrimp, fish eggs, mysis shrimp, etc... they majority of the time will not eat pellets
 
Try floating pellets in a feeding ring. Mine eat at the surface all the time. Frozen and pellets.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new