Palmers Blue Mille origin

Marlon C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thread here but I was curious what would cause a planets to lose polyp extention. I had 2 encrusted one one rack one on rock and they both bleached rtn one one day then the next next day. My others dragon king milli is also low extention yet my 2 month old maricultured millies are hairy. What can it be? My nutrients are .02 nitrate and phos undetectable. But I feed heavy and im starting to get algea bloom on sand. All other acros are fine and tue colors of millies did not pale like as if it was starving. My alk did have a swing from .5 in a day and there have been fires over the last 2 months and I've had to close windows and that threw my ph down to 7.7 usually the lowest it would get was 8 with a max of 8.4. So less ph less all consumption so I've had to cut off my doser and now I'm starting to stabilize the alk again.

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Milis love t5 also they get get infection from new corals you adding in like wild Indo or something came from infection tank you . Problem you not going understand why the corals get rtn because everything doing great in your tank even the water quality
So when you get the point you love your corals just stop add new corals or try to not add any quimic like different brand cal. Alk or any simplemente for the tank is very import you keep your shedule of water change if you do every month on 30 every month on the 30 you do not on 29 or 1# so try to not put your hand in the water also deliver bacteria too use gloves all the time not clean the glass with windex

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know, old thread, but in honer of FarmerTy and his search, we couldnt resist.

Palmers Blue Mille-5067.jpg
Palmers Blue Millepora $125.jpg

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back