Panworld ps200 fitting

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a panworld 200ps return pump. I can’t seem to find a female npt fitting that fits this thing. The pump came with 1” npt male threads. Am I missing something. The female fitting I have will only got a couple turns and locks up.
image.jpg

OP
OP
Catchemall

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any insight they could share. Anyone have one of these pumps that could guide me on the right direction?

John K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the pan world pump’s I’ve had in the past had imperial fittings. I do seem to recall a pretty tight fit on the threads, but it’s been quite a few years..

Is this pump new or used? Particularly if it’s not been used before, you might inspect the male threads for casting lines interfering. Also keep in mind that teflon tape or thread sealant will lubricate a bit and may allow it to thread together better.

OP
OP
Catchemall

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the pan world pump’s I’ve had in the past had imperial fittings. I do seem to recall a pretty tight fit on the threads, but it’s been quite a few years..

Is this pump new or used? Particularly if it’s not been used before, you might inspect the male threads for casting lines interfering. Also keep in mind that teflon tape or thread sealant will lubricate a bit and may allow it to thread together better.
It’s new. I gotta find a tapered female thread I guess.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back